The world’s first visual cueing floor tape for Parkinson’s Disease.
For people with Parkinson’s Disease, Cue Markers is the most effective, low-cost, visual cue that can easily be installed in the home or other free-living environments to improve safety and reduce fall risk, helping you to retain your mobility and independence for longer.
• Certified medical device for Parkinson’s Disease.
• Easy to install and remove with patented adhesive backing.
• Quick, easy solution for improving mobility at home.
• Reduces reliance on physical mobility aids.
• Proven high efficacy rates for Parkinson’s Disease and Parkinsonism.
• Can be installed in commercial buildings, such as cafes, supermarkets, hospitals, and physio clinics to provide safer, more accessible buildings for the Parkinson’s community.
• Non-slip, long-lasting and durable material.
The worlds most advanced sensory cueing medical device for assisting, training, and measuring gait, balance and falls anywhere, anytime.
Cue X is a single, wearable physical therapy device for Parkinson’s Disease that utilises all three dominant cue types (Audio, Visual & Tactile), with the largest number of variations of cue settings, enabling precision, individual treatment, and delivering higher user compliance in physical therapy through gamified tele-health programs supported by accurate, quantifiable, and real-time measurement of key movement data.